Thanks. My main push to get the handrail done was so when my 80 year old mother visits she can get up and down the steps easily. Oh cripes she...
Ugģg. Flash floods are never a good thing.
Took my old deck boards out to the landfill. I guess I should have put it up for sale on Craigslist instead. "Premium firewood for sale" :)...
Looks like a blast. Great family pics!
Great pic of you two Prell!
The yellow definitely fits mulberry, but I wonder what the red is?
At a health screening. They are running almost an hour late. Schlot doesn't have good patience at doctors offices. :(
I didn't see the yellow..so I think box elder is out.
Don't think it's locust. Almost looks like box elder. Soft wood?
Did he trap them or use poison? :)
Great photo of you and your pretty gal.
STOP CUTTING!!! Sorry. Just wanted to be different. :) PS Love Marquette...great memories of a family visit there after a trip to the Porkies.
If this works I have some old treated deck boards that would great for burning in a stove....of someone I really don't like. :)
....and spread the mulch and do a little landscaping, maybe plant a few shrubs and install an irrigation system. :)
In the first picture the sun look like an ornament hanging from the branch.
I laugh so hard every time I watch this. [MEDIA]
Some Fred Astaire with my bride.
And here I was happy with one little sunflower! :) Great pictures!
Aha! So you pilot a broom!
Good work and good wood. That's a win win for sure.