Beer is almost always good. :)
..and now for something completely different [MEDIA]
[MEDIA]
[MEDIA] A little ska.
Keep us updated on your project...thanks and good luck with.
Thanks. This is a great group here! And way to go helping out your cousin too....I guess we got the morning started right huh? :)
Sad fact isn't it?
Thanks, but it was no big deal. I'm just lucky enough to be able to do that kind of work. :) I also was able to use the chain on the Stihl that I...
Wow....nice work!
We have some great neighbors. Last night the family on the west side brought over some venison they smoked. Just had a venison sandwich in fact....
Wow....beautiful scenery.
Is there something other than Mountain Dew?? :)
Egg and ham muffin sandwich eaten - check. Mountain Dew opened - check Sitting on the front porch relaxing - check
Sweet!
Who needs mountains when you have cheese?? :) Glad you had a good time.
Do you happen to know what your roof pitch is? I'm guessing 3:12.
That sucks man. We're there problems with your boots?
Some air compressors too.
My bride took a nap...so I'm back outside enjoying some sharpening time with a new Leinie. [IMG] Not bad at all.
Congrats man! Enjoy your night...but leave the dogs at home. :)