Good idea...but if you were from Wisconsin, you wouldn't worry about such things. :)
Going good man...at least I don't have a cold like wildwest :)
Hey guys and gals! Looks like everything is running great around here...but I guess that's no big surprise with the admins and members we have....
Nasty. So glad you didn't get a worse bite than that. Take care.
God be with her and your family.
Hey guys... wildwest said there was a bounty out on my back side so I thought I'd better come and take the poster down :)
So very sorry. I'm sure it's not easy now but hopefully all the great memories of your pal will ease your loss.
Must be really frustrating. It would drive me crazy too Im sure. Keep thinking about the long term benefits once it's healed. Take care man.
Uggg. No skiproping for you. Get better man.
Lol. Thanks man. Just a number of things seemed to hit all at once. Unexpected big bill, nasty ex wife, work has been really tough and way too...
Thanks man. Been having some tough days. But I know how lucky I really am.
Counting my blessings to keep the chin up after a long day. Have a good night all. :)
Made it home to see my bride + fire in the fire pit = makes me forget about the long day.
Love watching them. We get to see them on a regular basis and they still amaze me!
What crime did those lights commit? :)
You bet. Insulated the walls while I was at it! :)
1.5 cords here. Small older house....under 1000sf. Doing my best to make it more energy efficient through insulating, better north door and...
Like wildwest said this is very cool and you should be proud of helping out like this. :)
That's a good question. Not sure if that's needed or not.
8" of rain since 9pm last night. Guess who has a leak around his chimney?? :)