Music..to my ears anyway. :) [MEDIA]
Very cool man! Your wife did a great job.
I have a three blade one. I use it to blow across the tea kettle of water to help humidity the room a bit better...otherwise for me it's more of a...
Can? Yep. Should? Maybe or maybe not. Its all about burning dry wood around here.
Nice looking setup. Going to split and dry that wood?
Horses are evil! A number of years ago there was a team of horses that were hooked to a wagon in the corn field across from the area I process...
Holy cow...they are lucky indeed!
A few splits of good seasoned maple ablaze, listening to tales of Lake Superior ship wrecks for a bit before calling it day for an early morning....
Looks great. Keep asking questions and you'll never stop learning.:)
Were you trying to your belly button full of spray insulation that you got it in your belly hair? :)
Great setup and great to have you here.
I bet if you would use a "FHC" stamp to make the cookies or imprint it on the shortbread you could go into business here. :)
Sounds like a good Christmas present for her. I am interested.
I love German stollen. Do you make something similar?
Ugggg...wait, didn't I just say that?
Ugggg. Back pain is the worst. Get better.
Ugggg...it's going to really change the landscape in this area.
Beautiful. Sounds like a very proud grandpa!
Sounds like how I process. I pretty much only scrounge though. Generally I buck them where I find them into manageable length, trailer them to...
It's a few day old now, but I surprised my mother last week by carving a jack o lantern with her. I had her draw the face and I did all the...