Not homesteading like some are talking about, but I had a "forced" simplification after my divorce....zero cash...long story, but literally zero....
Did it say "ripe" when you tested the grapefruit?
Tylenol PM is your friend. :)
Very cool. Passed that image onto a Boy Scout leader friend of mine.
Funny thing...my bride has suggested that I get a chainsaw mill....yes that's right, she wants me to buy more chainsaw tools. Maybe this would be...
You're welcome...yes, it explains why I find easy and good scrounges at local tree dumps.
This thread got me interested in state averages so I found this. [IMG]
That's right, I forgot about how purdy Boxelder can be.
My shoulder wood is almost completely silver maple. Lots of it available. If the air temps don't get out of the 30s I'm generally using the...
....and where would you put the chainsaw?
Awesome....what kind of bait do you use for whale? :)
Woke up from sleeping ...tired ...groggy....put fire on.... read first sentence and thought you bought a cat of the furry kind from some...
Thanks. Been a while since I ran into that. Sounds like I got myself some shoulder season wood then. :)
Have a tree that is pretty much dead near my new shed. Would like to bring it down rather than it fall down. What is your guess at what it is?...
You should've just asked...most everyone would have told you the MM would read 100% in a full washer. No need to test it. :)
Just a picture that I thought looked nice of the sunset on the processing area. Haven't been able to get much done lately. There is a small stack...
Welcome aboard!
Lucky man. Took a dead elm down earlier this year. Most bark off, moisture was still well above 20% when split.
Metallica covered a great old Irish folk song. [MEDIA]
Good point. I told my wife to watch the fan...when it starts moving she can shut the damper down.