Done working on the puzzle with my bride for the night, maple in the stove (the wood...not the syrup), a couple ibuprofen pm after a spiked hot...
Over 100 dead at the hands of cowardly terrorists. There is a special area in hades for scum like that!
Hope things get better soon for you man.
No, but I will give it a FHC test burn!
A little more up to date insulation is in place now. :) [IMG]
If it's anything like this, it needs to be sealed as the insulation is too loose to stand by itself.
During some remodeling I ran across this sealed (enclosed) batt insulation in the walls. [IMG] If you haven't run into it its called Balsam...
Well said.
Mid 30s, 30 mph wind, putting together a puzzle with my bride all nice and warm burning some silver maple.
Sorry man...in ways it's harder not being able to talk with someone who chooses not too, like your brother or in my case my daughter. The song...
Perfect splitting wood music for the refined lumberjack. :)
Tragic to say the least. I remember hearing about it in the news but just barely. Here is a link to the song with words. [MEDIA]
It falls in the right time period. I find it interesting how all types of classical music is lumped together as "classical" but classical is...
Ditto
Go to 2:28 of this video. An opener fit for FHC! [MEDIA]
I was lucky enough to go to a memorial ceremony on the 30th anniversary at Split Rock Lighthouse....very moving.
That's the problem with this place...too many gosh darn welcoming people! :)
That would be an overload of fun!!! :)
Great idea and welcome to the forum!
Two of my two most favorite places today...the doctors office for a checkup and the bank. Now if only I could renew my license my day would be...