Lower right corner, black lab. :yes:
That was my first thought as well. Some 2 cycle oils reek, while others smell like a motocross track :)
Looks like a capable tool. You may find people seeking you out to sharpen their blades. I just heard today that Woodmizer is getting rid of their...
Thank you kindly, but I do believe Brad has me beat still, more so when you factor in his age. :handshake: Brad is a ball of energy personified,...
My idea on leaving these whole was so I could roll them up the steep hill. Sounded good in theory anyway. In practice I had one dead log to lift...
Had time to kill and the temperature was perfect for it, so I had a backroad splitting - noodlefest! All processed but one quarter round of the...
8 rounds of sassafras on top makes for a loaded truck pic :thumbs: [ATTACH]
It’s amazing what I can get done when I’m not pressed for time ;) 9 rounds and one 5” thick cookie today. I humped the first 7 up the hill, then...
Green ash was more commonly planted as a landscape tree than white. Usually I see way more white ash (mostly dead) out in natural areas. My...
I believe the bark furrows in green ash are a little more… furrowy than white. Rougher, smaller interlacing bark pattern. That looks like green to me.
23/70 weeping cherry and red oak this morning.
I do have a couple beater chains that I went crazy on the beak with. Fast yes, but wear fast too. I haven't tried it yet but I assume they'd be...
Has anybody experimented with tooth angles in respect to different species? I usually run about 25 degrees as standard operating procedure. I'm...
Au contraire, white pine does a heck of a job burning down hardwood coal beds when they get too deep. Put a couple pieces on the coals, open the...
I can remember the exact moment when I stopped following Tool so closely. Summer 2001, I was building a motor for my Camaro. One particularly hot...
I only work in Middletown, but live 30 miles northwest of there. The name doesn't ring a bell but I don't doubt I've seen him and the bike at some...
I did dodge one bullet from here so far. There’s some imbedded metal in this one ash round from yesterday, which I’m guessing is some kind of...
Murphy’s law is kicking my butt today. These 4 rounds were hard-won. Dulled the chain on the second cut after I saw that my cut placement landed...
Boxelder and silver maple makes 4 and 5 now that I’m thinking of it. Cut in late winter, burn in the fall. Oh yeah, pine and spruce are more 6...
Aspen :salute: