Thanks for sharing that link :handshake: I just ordered another Oregon full chisel chain for my 18" bar, and I'll be darned... They even beat...
People are very… docile here, so I imagine we’re drinking plenty of fluoride ;)
Yeah city water. BUT… it’s in a natural undisturbed area. The lines are quite a bit a ways from where it’s coming up from the ground too. I’ll...
I would spend up to $30 on a test kit. If it’s clean I’d use the water in my garden.
:rofl: :lol:
So it took me 3 & 1/2 years to figure this out, but here it is: I now have a natural spring in my backyard. The back part of my yard was always...
It DOES make nice pistol grips too :whistle: I saved quite a bit for woodworking stock. [ATTACH]
I’m burning some of this black walnut right now, and I can see why it’s one of your favorites :handshake: It does throw some nice flames and burn...
Today I got the second rack filled up, and put up a single row stack of shagbark hickory shorts. I still have a bunch more hickory shorts, a small...
29 and sunny this morning. Burning a mixed load of ash, white oak, pin cherry and black walnut.
I was looking at that earlier and trying to guesstimate how much you were going for there. I wasn't too far off. That's one beast of a stack!
That DOES look pretty sweet :thumbs: If I got monster scores all the time instead of little scrounges, I'd consider stacking like that myself. At...
Another pallet rack set up this morning. I cribbed the ends, so the pallets on the end are just extra insurance in the event the stack tries...
For firewood or for smoking?
Large rounds are Siberian elm.
That's a lot of cones... This year seems to have been a mast year for the white pines (many oaks and black cherries too) Virtually every white...
It's funny how everything we need to know about this guy as a human being we know from this one photo. He could cure cancer, end endless wars, and...
Started stacking all the oak and ash I’ve been gathering lately. Lots more than I originally thought. The oak is as high as I want to go, but in...
No, I think he just has two left feet...
That looks like a good one. I do wonder if that coating is rendered moot once you touch up the chain? Maybe the coated parts are still somewhat...