From my Nice find while harvesting thread. The front row is Slippery Elm & Mulberry, 2nd row is Black Locust & the rest is American Elm. I also...
Initially I was thunking Slippery Elm but after all the photos I am in agreement with others: Oak.
Glad it made it. I was curious how the boxes would hold up & a Saturday delivery to boot. There are no UPS/FedEx deliveries on Saturdays around here.
Ralphie Boy have you figured out what was causing your issue yet ?
I used a small hose clamp but tape will work. One of those fuel line clamps that are made from spring steel & about 1/4” wide would probably be ideal.
30* with snow flurries & winds gusting to 40mph, 72* with Cherry & Osage in the stove.
Just an after thought on this: has that 3/32” pin come out of your cylinder/clevis ?
Good answer, good answer. [MEDIA]
No loins for you this year.
I would check your lines & make sure one isn’t kinked. Can you open your vise with your fingers ? Maybe check & make sure your rails aren’t...
Hoffman’s sells some Thorogood boots, I bought a pair of Meindls for winter & a pair or Hoffmans for the other 3 seasons. The only issue I...
That’s a Christmas tune I can stand to listen to.
First time I ever heard of Krampus was on an episode of NCIS this is the second. Now getting hit with a switch… We would have to go to a tree &...
A muffler less chainsaw that is running pretty damm hard… Oh wait, I guess it’s just Mama Bear snoring :hair: :heidi:
I just shipped some wood out via UPS, over 50# they add $25 oversize/weight charge, basically a 50# box was around $50. USPS may be a bit cheaper...
They make hard hat liners, they are not all made the same some work better than others....
Actually that thing looks warm & inviting, I had to make an emergency pit stop at a port-a-crapper along the Missouri River by Stanton,ND, it was...
So you are in the Carrington area? I used to go from Jamestown up to Minot & over to Westby.