38* outside/ 67* inside put some small cedar rounds in to hold temps until the 10:00pm reload.
Yes it is, sort of; in the kind of way using NOS is impressive but I wouldn’t want to do it regularly on my daily driver. Will it still be...
We have what I call Swamp Maple but I believe it’s actually some type of Poplar that will lose its bark also but it low btu : [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Looks like you have some Osage in that pile.
Axles like the these: [IMG]
That’s all dead standing American Elm, after about a year or so of dying the bark starts to loosen up after 2-3 years it starts falling off....
It’s down to about 38* here now supposed to drop another 10*, winds still gusty up to 50mph they are supposed to diminish as well… eventually… A...
This system was pretty much a non event here at home, a light rain shower & & some 50mph winds. North & south had heavy rain, hail, wind gusts...
That’s what pole saws are for, prune off the limbs then go after the good stuff.
Here’s our forecast for today & tonight, probably load up some Cherry this evening. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
You could go to the salt mine museum while you are there. STRATACA: KS Underground Salt Museum
They can get pretty large, they have a longer growing season down in Gavorosalini area. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I guess it depends on how much access you have to other timber, how far ahead you are on firewood & what your time/ambition level is. I...
I cut up over 20 cord with my 271 when I first started cutting. It was a good running saw. I have cut in temps down to -10*. Now when I was in...
Merry Christmas…. SELLING - NEW Echo CS-7310 ported by XS saws. price drop
Finished up getting the American Elm & took a better look at what I thought was a pile of Hedge posts… But there were only 3 Hedge posts the rest...
That’s my youngest niece, I see her & her sisters more than any of my other nieces, nephews or my grandkids. My grandkids are 5,4 & three of them...
28 tonight, mid 59’s tomorrow. Ponderosa Pine & Cedar in the stove tonight
It was probably the last time anyway, I have never heard in my all of 49 years, a 6yo b*tch, moan & complain as much as she was after asking to go...
My niece, she is 6 & was bored at grandmas, she volunteered to go along. Her older sisters 9 & 15 are the best helpers I can get. They never ask...