Just use a large flat screwdriver to open it up, if it’s too wide when your done, close it back up with a 2x4 & hammer. I found just using a...
Those are nice logs, not much Slippery Elm left around here or that I seen.
Heading to around 30* tonight, have a load of Mulberry in for the overnight.
Right there with you on those thoughts… [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Is that a 12-22 ?
Meh, they are are both into surveillance & privacy invasion.
You must be really important or the guberment is watching you closely, the satellite view of my establishment hasn’t been updated in 3 years.
22* now heading to 15* later. A load of Cherry in for the overnight.
Really, I would of thought there was plenty of Hickory in your area. I guess I will have to pay more attention next time I up that way.
As others have said dill pickle juice & bananas. Also a teaspoon of salt will also help but I find dill pickle juice slightly more palatable....
In my limited experience with Black Locust, Osage is heavier green & dried.
I cut a lot of Osage fence posts, 4”-12” dia. x 8’ long for lines & 8”-20”dia. x 10’ long for corners & braces. They can get pretty damm heavy....
Yes, I have… [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yes, that is an Osage tree but those other pics are foreign to me. Small Osage trees thorns & are pretty mean but Osage thorns are smaller....
Could be, pic #1 is Black Locust, pic #2 & #3 are Osage Good find no matter which one it is. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
ECHO-USA | Top or Rear Handle Chainsaws Anything from the from the 310 - 400 would fit your requirements. I have a 2511t and it has been very...
I would think you could buy an Echo for substantially less, they are good saws.
20* now heading to 12*, a load of Shagbark going in tonight.
I don’t know about him but I am damm anxious to see some vidjas about it.
I got my Elm all split & stacked, just waiting for my son-in-laws father to come & get it. [ATTACH]