Isn’t variety the spice of life ?
I gots no experience with gum other than Wrigley’s Spearmint, Juicy Fruit & Big Red
I go with an outside shot from way out in left field. Looks like some stringy azz Mulberry to me based on how my phone is coloring it & a couple...
Probably the 261, 462 & 661
I am the not so happy new owner of a Stihl 241. A couple of fellas were wanting one so I called & checked to see if was still there, yes it was &...
Nice saw, I hear CFB builds a strong saw.
Cutting Osage isn’t for the faint of heart that’s for sure, I found it best to use a pole saw to prune away the stickers & low hangers so you...
I just use a single cut flat file, I found a rasp to be too aggressive. If you can find a nice sharp aggressive double cut file those work well...
I burned some Hackberry last winter & don’t recall it having a strange aroma, maybe it has something to do with the area you are in or the type of...
I cooked some steaks last night: Couple of small ribeyes & a couple t-bones, I wolfed done one of the t-bones so it didn’t make it to the photo....
I snagged a bit of Elm today [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That’s the problem by about Halloween I am sick & tired of mowing the yard. There are folks around here still mowing their yards :loco:...
The color & generally it has a big check/crease running up length of the tree.
[ATTACH]
Well I’m not Kevin, but you could check out the dyno thread on OPE. I am sure that I remember Joe running one. There used to be a thread just for...
Ol’ Sausage Fingers can help you out. huskihl
Put the bar in a vice, use a hammer & large flat tipped screwdriver to knock the sprocket little both ways to see if you can free it up. I...
:headbang::doh: Brain cells are a terrible thing to waste…
I found it: 498-Bar Rail Closer [ATTACH]
I saw one of those somewhere & then couldn’t find the link again. Do you have a link ?