As far as I know there is 2 Sears stores within 30miles of me. They are smaller stores but we still get a mail flyer from one of them.
Seriously??? They run rotch crockets on the ice ? Seems like a waste of tires to stud up a set of those tires. Or am I all wet & am...
A bit of American Elm & Mulberry going in today to burn down some coals, upper 20’s for today. No reason to get too carried away it’s 75* in the...
A draw shave or hatchet will knock them off also but the chainsaw is the fastest. Those thorns have a bit of toxin in/on them. If you happen to...
Use the top side of your bar and run up the trunk, it will throw the thorns away from you. It will make great firewood in about 3 years.
Yes, that is 2-3 days depending on the outside temps. Those 2 big pieces are American Elm, those 2 & maybe 2-3 other pieces is all the stove will...
I stuffed the stove with Osage tonight, I had to turn on the fan, it was running about 900* on the flue probe. I also had the air turned clear...
It was about 12* this morning with snow starting about 9:30am. Weather guessers had us in for 7”-11” but have since backed us down to 4”-7”. We...
Yes, the Sears catalog was essential reading or at least viewing for any adolescent male back in the day…
That deal would be ok to get yourself ahead, it looks it easy access but the time frame isn’t very accommodating. When they cut at the state...
I ending up buying a crate from England of all places, I couldn’t find what I wanted or was the size I wanted. This one has a burlap sack in the...
We worked on a rig site one night from about 4:00pm - till the sun came up in temps like that. Two fellas got frost bite on their feet & a couple...
I attended a few services where that stuff was used, it had similar effect on me.
Well, those temps all depend on Mama Bear's temps, at this point in her life those fluctuate radically. On any given night we may have the windows...
I have never used the Sugi’s but as The Wood Wolverine & others have said the seem to be good bars. I have several Tsumura bars & like them as...
$939 seems high to me… [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Heading down to around 10* tonight here, American Elm & Cherry burning down now, then some Shagbark, Osage & Red Elm going in for the overnight.
It’s about 30* here & supposed to stay right around that overnight. I put in 2 splits of Elm, a split of Cherry & a 5” round of Osage.
Speaking of gum, I guess I have had some experience with this horrible stuff also. [ATTACH]