Just open a couple of windows, fresh air is good for you.
Calling for 14* tonight & 35* tomorrow. I am going to burn a load of Beech tonight.
Osage, Oak & Cherry
This has been my only issue also, mostly the coals build up. I have been using Ponderosa Pine & Little Leaf Lindenwood to alleviate that this...
That all depends, firewood drying charts say 12 months. If it is used for fence posts then it may season for 30-50 years or more.
I have never had mine glowing when loaded with Osage, not that I want it glowing. Your the second fella that has mentioned that, maybe a larger...
The thing that pops into my head every time I see air temps & windchills down around 40below is the “Rodeo Song”. The oil patch was basically a...
I know exactly what you are saying & how it will feel. Sweatshirt weather at about 10*.
Looks like a bi-directional chain to me but I’d have to see the drive links to be sure …:whistle:
I haven’t had a chance to use one yet, They look to be made out of spring steel which is usually around 60-62 Rockwell (hardness) if I remember...
Spot on Kevin, As usual it will depend on the area of the country one resides in. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I am curious about that also, I am not sure if Eric Wanderweg stove is a cat or not. How many years c/s is the stuff you have?
Oak. Red and white plus some hedge Chvymn99 gifted me. From page 1 of this thread.
Heading to -5* here with 20-24mph winds overnight. Tomorrow’s high iOS supposed to be about 6* with NW winds gusting to 24mph. Osage going in...
You don’t have any Cherry trees down there ?
It’s about 12* here heading to around 0* with sustained winds 22-25mph with gusts to 45mph. Saying about 12* tomorrow with same type of winds....
Yes, I have about 12 cord of Osage sitting around seasoning, some 2yo up to 50yo.
You can try Fleabay & Amazon.
Wait a minute, you only watch TV for the weather because there is no alarmism or propaganda & its accuracy… :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Some Mulberry & Osage going in tonight. Calling for upper 20’s tonight & mid 30’’s tomorrow. Then we get back down to single digits & windy...