It may have been set too low and not pushing as much air as it should have. Depends on the controller in the machine. Some of them allow...
Assuming things are according to the manual and that the controller is good or not being lied to.
Does the room fan (convection fan) kick in? Make sure it isn't shut off in the controller and that it actually does run. Make sure the vacuum...
E1 can be raised by vacuum errors and E2 by vacuum errors as well, over firing can cause loss of vacuum so E1 and E2 should be treated as the same...
Now they are putting mufflers on these damm stoves?
Eric that E1 is a general "vacuum" fault any thing that appears to be a loss of vacuum will cause it to show up this includes pin holes in the...
X3. I'm in New England and I am not a Pats fan.
We have light off.
What exactly do you need to know about old ladies badbob? They are always right even when wrong. Next stupid remark or question.
Where's tha Spam Skeeter? I thought you were going to show us how to do one??
Well I haven't done anything like that with my stove it was perfectly capable of fsck'ng up by its lonesome until additional gasketing was added...
I got 117 gallons should be it until late this year.
Time to go upstairs and get a bowl full of ice cream.
You taking lessons from JT? That sounds exactly like what he'd do.
Well I ordered parts for two of the bosses computerized sewing machines, will see if I can get them installed.
I seem to remember fairly well. Don't have a clue as to why, however.
It ties one side of the tcouple to ground preventing excess noise. IIRC.
And with your CRS you'll never find it again.
x many
We get the movement from the white mountain area because we are on that plate we don't get the quakes from your neck of the woods.