At least.
We have lite off, boy am I getting behind the eight ball. After letting the stove go out I dumped enough smoke for several years burning....
Burp!! Please pass that tap, I want to use it on this keg.
Then there was the step ladder that had a straight up and down center extension that sucker you guyed off and wore a climbing harness when you...
I used to use a step ladder that had a railed platform as its top step. You actually could use the top step.
Anyone who wants to go boomy may use the top step of my ladder.
It is also not uncommon for people to forget about that esp and not wipe it off or to destroy it trying to get ash out of the area it is in.
Dirty or bad igniter, bridged or otherwise blocked feed system. If it was my bucket of parts I'd look for ash build up around the POF thermodisc....
Twice the fun and who knows maybe a big ole short just for giggles.
Sounds like today is another day to look out the winders.
Next up after lunch is a geezer nap. I did my cycling for today.
Eric this will raise its ugly head over and over again you have a 1 setting stove without damper diddling. Just be aware.
Best ye get rhat stove on a grounded circuit, they are electronic devices and really need that ground. You can fry that controller really fast...
Eric tell us about power at your house and in particular the power on the circuit the stove is on.
No, I'm assuming nothing is close to correct. Ashley's are not known for greatness or correctness. It will take some time and I noticed that...
Close enough, go for it!!
Us pellet roasters believe in 24 hr beer soakings to relive old age symptoms.
Is there a link I can read.
Well we is going to get another sub-channel of OTA dreck the end of this month 6.4 Quest.
I don't think that your oak should be restricted by anything but what the controller sends to the combustion blower as pushing heat up the chimney...