We have light off, the wife didn't go to quilt club Thursday but went to open sew today. So it is safe for me to clean the stove.
I ain't going to gizmo anything bike stays stock, legs never really ran out of steam. Just had to keep it slow and steady. Doc has fits...
How did he fair.
Well today I get to 6 miles twice a day and I only have one more tension setting on the bike.
Well you have to be careful no matter what fire starter you use.
I am trying to find out what update Spectrum is going to send to MY modem this coming week. I got an email from them yesterday, bet this turns...
H e double toothpick I soak a handful of pellets in rubbing alcohol toss them into the pot one little match will do the job no need for even a...
Good try, see my reply to the Hot Top comment.
Hot top, would burn better.
Good one, it is a clinker the size of my burn pot and it is old, I haven't had any like that in years. ETA:Wed, 10 December 2008 03:49:56 PM
This is for SKEETER MWP clinker: [ATTACH]
My taxes wouldn't be worth it to a scamer.
I use plain ole Shaw's instant crud never disappoints as it barely rates as coffee.
30 at most and with plenty of breaks.
I don't move 50 in one day anymore.
Good morning Ivanhoe, coffee consumed, the boss is up and about so now I can make noises.
It wouldn't matter caffeine does nothing one way or the other, have always been able to drink coffee and go right to sleep.
Nope, I had some ice cream and called it a night.
Mine is all parked 80mg lipies can do that if your cholesterol was no problem to start with, in fact I'm cutting them in half and if things are...
Time for a bowl of coffee ice cream and then bedtime.