I had my beer noon time.
Time for my geezer nap. I had an HSA to go with my grilled cholesterol sandwich and salty potato chips.
Not really.
Thailand, Pete "Tom yum or tom yam is a type of hot and sour Thai soup, usually cooked with shrimp.'
I like mine in a spicy Thia soup.
But will: E. none of the above wasn't given as a choice.
Ok all you crazies, it is time for the question of the week: Is today's main event the A. stupid bowl B. stupor bowl C. super bowl D. all of the...
I think the top dog in Consolidated Communications has a place in Jackson, NH at least that is what I was told. I haven't tried to verify that...
The biggest issue with multiple routers is that out of the box they try to use the same default channels. Leads to all kinds of confusion for...
Fairpoint, how are they these days?
Certain NETGEAR routers took a bit of time measured in minutes to do a simple update. I forget which routers and which changes.
The Combo units should have been fine except ISPs were not going to push updates for them. I was trying to reduce my wall wart count.
My current setup is a 3.0 Surfboard Modem and a NETGEAR 6250.
I tried a couple of NETGEAR combo units and all of them had issues, have had a running feud with their support folks, got my money back and have...
Hey Steve do you know what Spectrum is up to?
What did you get for your wifi? Been looking at maybe upgrading mine but no need most of my devices are hard wired. I had to back off the hard...
If all Spectrum does is re-provision my modem to use 4 channels instead of 2 ( I can do 16) I'll be happy but I no trust any ISP to just update...
You didn't or did you jt?
That is what I'm doing at the moment and it doesn't feel all that wonderful.
My morning meds have kicked in enough for me to pass my tests.