Hear you loud and clear on the projects Larry.
The like is for you getting things somewhat back to even keel, otherwise, it is a very large unlike, you know what I mean, I have a gravity drain...
Black raspberry all out of black cherry dark chocolate.
Welp, time for a big bowl of ice cream.
He has swallowed the kool-aide Allure50 Pellet Stove
Time to let kitty out of kitty jail.
We have light off.
Hey quit fighting over they may heat somethings.
Bringing pellets in from the garage while I wait for the stove to cool down the boss is to a workshop so the bear can play in the dust and grime.
Yuck!!
I wish.
You'll get over it.
Hope so.
Show off.
I hope so, my son had a speed demon when he was home for Christmas, took just a few to get him out of the yard, I am sure he had a few words for...
Did you get the summer baldies changed out those car tend to spin and go sideways if the summer tires are left on.
Well I talked to Spectrum's technical support and since the software in my modem is current there will be no upgrade.
I didn't even watch it.
I was trying to keep the number of options down, with this bunch you can't be too careful.
I have full yard coverage with any of my routers on 2.4 but not 5.0. The house is no trouble on either. The yard is 3+ acres.