I tried to snowblow the driveway lost a shear pin and tried a large piece of ice no go, now the wife can figure out how to get to the concert in...
Well my stove is clean and out of start up so up over the stairs and to the old 32 bit Linux box goes the bear.
I have a good collection of systems and all of them run Linux. Two of them(there are 8 that run Linux) can run *blows both of the I7 boxes came...
Yes I have Kodi on all of my systems (I haven't installed it under *blows, just Linux and Android) I try to stay away from *blows in any flavor...
Have you looked into Radio on Kodi?
We have lite off.
Got enough, more than original 3" to 5" looks like 8" or so. It is sunny so maybe it will melt.
Big ole diamond cutting tool?
None here either maybe later though. Ain't going to worry about it.
Yup, sure.
Pete is a closet cat lover that is why the kitty goes after him, the kitty knows he is a softy, my kitty loves me, that is why she walks back and...
Lot of cat people here. I'm owned by an orange girl kitty.
Explain please.
She means x10.
He means X8. Larry didn't keep up the count.
That's calling it OM.
x5
Wiring has been in place since the place was being built. They powered the build through a generator attached to the house system.
Going to get a big bowl of ice cream, been looking at BP readings that were out of range for me, thought I was going nuts, things appear to be...
Nope, I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Staying away from it at the moment.