I offered to help with some webcam issues and Hart didn't care to take me up on it. So now www.hartofme.com has an interesting image posted on...
Scotty wouldn't allow that.
Hormone shots are very expensive!
Believe it when it is in and running. Otherwise it is pie in the sky.
Bad for ticker.
Who are you trying to kid?
I ain't going to count the rest of you should have it correct considering your ages.
x8 is it?
Playing with your toys are ya SKEETER?
My doc would do that in split doses 12 hours apart Larry he even does the met ER in split doses. I'd bet the lisinopril would have been done as...
Don't like those kinds of feelings at all I gave up the coffee about a week ago. It didn't do anything as near as I can tell.
I had a BP check at the Docs today and no changes to any meds.
Spinning is not what I want to do, the first day I went to 5mg from 2.5 on the amLODipine damm near put me down over the cat litter dump area....
Some old farts have trouble in the whizzing department. That was what my whizzing pill was for. Strange you can't whiz what isn't there or if...
No diuretic in anything the Bear takes. Just plenty of dizzy and sleepy warnings. The whizzing pill I was one I was told to take just before...
Talk to me or savemoney about balance it can be a case of medications, even if the med is not doing it the meds can drive one or both pressure...
I seem to activate more than 1 letter at a time when using touch screens it has always been extremely frustrating for me big paws.
My folks are both long gone, but I understand where you are Sam. I also know why your dad wants nothing to do with touch screens.
Hey Doggy are the pups good and noisy?
The plow guys vacation guy (it is the start of school vacation week here) came so the driveway is clear there was no way I was going to replace...