Even got to pt this morning they are working flexibility and relaxation seems I am too good at staying upright and really should relax a bit....
Storm is a big dud here on the lot. Nothing but a little rain and gently swaying trees.
Which roof?
I have one and it hasn't served any drinks yet.
You don't need a gym.
With all of the old gold standard bp meds going for $10.00 to $12.00 for a three month supply they's got to make up the shortfall somehow.
That is hyper tensive now upper must be under 120 and lower under 80 to be "normal" now
That isn't the only thing it is used for. Even some of us who were on it know what it is used for normally and otherwise.
I developed an extreme case of DGAS when I started taking retirement payments.
Don't forget DGAS Don't Give A Chit.
TMI.
Yes.
Hey, quit talking about me when I'm not here.
Yup.
We have light off. ETA: The boss left for an open sew this morning. Safe to make mistokes if they happen.
I am not full bore pellet heating stove is set hi/low on 2 and the t-stat is set hold temp at 71 in my den rest of the house is set at 70/60/54.
There are a lot of us with that issue, they claim something about a brain and jellyfish.
It has taken me two years to draw down my stash, now I once again have room in the garage, now to get rid of all my pallets and other junk.
You can revoke my pig status as I have about 33 bags left.