Hey Larry 2.6 Richmond area, never even felt it here.
I suppose I shouldn't go ballistic if my bill exceeds $60.00 huh?
Still snowing here.
Is Mary England still somewhere in the activity scheduling scheme???
It is already snowing and I just topped off the stove time to call it a night.
The youngest will be here shortly. She's 4.
I have no clues.
I would think that the folk at Hellvard would better off with Luney elsewhere, yes,no?
I was and still am a very bad Bear I drink coffee and this morning I used the last of it. I now have one cup a day. I used to have it whenever...
Well it is time for my bike ride.
methotrexate this one is high on the drowsy list also. The metop is the one that gets to me it happened when I went from 25 to 50mg I'm at 100mg...
You can have the puppies you know that momma would drop kick you if you didn't go along with what she says.
I enjoy the quilts a lot more than I used to.
The meds you take can do a good part of making you feel cold.
Nope one of the two backups we had if Bay Haven was closed. Our place in Naples did change hands but is still running. We tried a new place in...
I doubt that it was being cheap, more like not paying attention to what you are doing in several cases I'm aware of.
Crap just read the news about a change in ownership at BayHaven. That makes three of our regular haunts that have changed hands within the last...
OK, I'm an old goat and you are the old fart.
We have lite off, I'm really late this last week. I won't tell you what I ordered for lunch yesterday it wasn't cholesterol friendly at all.
And people wonder why I use disclaimers, you already suffer from crs and other forms there of and you's a youngin' unlike me an old fa**.