Nope, Bear will go down for his geezer nap but that will be before the storm is supposed to get going.
Now over 20" may be had in Cumberland county according to the warning, the watches have been dropped except for Aroostook and Washington counties.
Time for my geezer nap, geez, geez...... ,geeze.
We have lite off.
Now comes the NWS for some locations in Cumberland County the highest totals near 20 inches.
We moved from the high rent district to the sticks, chopped insurance and taxes. Got a longer driveway and a lot less snow blowing to do.
The high rent district is what you are in Sub?
The loose cannons at channel 6 say 12 to 18".
Got out a yard stick for this one.
Now the watch says: Total snow accumulations of 8 to 14 inches possible. TV Channel 8 says 14 to 18" for our area.
From our watch statement: Total snow accumulations of 6 to 12 inches are possible.
Stick a ruler in the snow after it has stopped that will be what ya got. Until then it is all guesswork.
Lunch was great. Next up will be a fisherman's platter, just testing the waters. Big changes for the place and I hope they didn't cut their nose...
Today we made our first visit of the year to Bay Haven I had a Lobster salad bun, cup of clam chowder and a Tukerman's draft pale ale. The boss...
It has a clue and declared social networks useless by default. Fakebook never shows current stuff to none account holders. I stay away from...
My stuff generally comes in brown bottles. But I also don't buy lite beers.
Green beer, yuck!!
Hey Pete, I call fud dud. Still a big zero here on the lot.
What is work?
That is what the local yokels said this morning, it is a dud here, fud, fud, IBM fud dud.