Nice score! Even better when you can back right up to the wood to load it!
I'm just about out of seasoned wood, I wasn't able to make it to my score of two year bucked up maple that is quite dry because mom called and...
Bernie Rayno he's a pretty good weather guesser
By about noon it was up to 22 degrees, and the sun was warm enough that thawed my yard in a few spots. I didnt have time to go and get any wood, I...
This thread has had me remembering, I used to live about 1/4 of a mile from the Teddy Peanut Butter factory, and about 1/2 mile from New England...
Up to 14 now, still below 0 with the windchill though. I have some punky maple, and slightly green way too thin for the stacks oak in the stove to...
In a past life I used to drive heavy duty tow trucks. One of our accounts was the leasing company that had Thomas'& one of their sister bakeries....
creamy Jiff on an english muffin has been my go to lately. But screw those bastards at Thomas'! I cant believe that the full price on their...
it shows at $659 at my local store in NH
no kids this morning, hell, even the dog isnt here. I was gonna head out early and load up the last of a locust scrounge, then swing by another on...
no pictures, but got the first grilling in of the year last night. Pulled out the Smokey Joe and threw some apple chips in with it. Rubbed some...
I have to look, but I think my mother gave me the old two man saw that was in the barn when we bought a house years ago. Shes getting ready to...
stacking sucks, I wouldnt restack unless that wood was made of gold and might lose its value if the slight moisture got to it.
up over 40 degrees here today. Solar gain is enough to keep the furnace off for the most part. I'll fire the stove up later on. For now, I'm gonna...
nice score! My first CL score was about 4 cords of Red Oak about 2 miles from my house, and I could pull right up to the downed trees to buck and...
nice loads! My sciatic nerve is throbbing just thinking about lifting those chunks. I wish I had a neighbor like yours!
I can fit a crap ton of wood in the Bronco, but I have to play wood tetris to make sure that the trip is worth it. I almost just gave up when...
phone app shows 9 degrees, but since the pond thawed across the street, it could be 5-6 degrees warmer in my neighborhood.
I never considered spraying Goo Gone while I was cutting before....I'll have to give that a try!
Both actually! I put out too much cash already in the past 9 months after buying my first home. New truck is in the plans for next January I...