Thanks! I will get on the list. To answer your question, I have no idea which size the second should be, I was planning to find answers to that...
damm, money's kinda tight right now, but will be much better by next fall. Im planning to buy two new stoves to replace my wood whores before next...
[ATTACH] Pictures don't do then size of my fire pit justice. It's freaking massive! Previous homeowners built it. I can throw a 4'x6' pallet in...
my daughter is 2 months shy of 3. At first, I wasnt planning on burning much this year (our first in this home with stoves) However, when I did...
odd sized rounds can be annoying, but theres something to be said for free wood where you can just load and go!
Mine get tossed aside along with anything that I suspect might be buggy. Then they get moved over to the firepit
Both for sure. I use the IsoCore for busting them in half, then I switch to the X27 to quarter them. I have two bad shoulders, and a bad back as...
Overload the crap out of the Bronco today. Packed in as much white oak as I could fit on the first run. No pics of the second run. Good thing it...
24, heading for 40. Hopefully the ground stays firm enough to get a few scrounge loads into the processing area today.
31 here and just burning down the last eco brick on a bed of oak pallet coals.
lol yep! Definitely not as impressed when she watches me take my 5th swing with the maul at a big locust round!
That definitely looks red to me. just got off the phone about a CL oak score....I hope it isnt red! Im just getting the vomit smell out of the...
Last fall I did the battery room setup at a new million sf Amazon warehouse. We shipped in 308 batteries, chargers, and stands. Probably about 400...
the blue pallets are made by Chep, they use 4X4's between the planks instead of 2X4's. Definitely way heavier! I work for an industrial battery...
Nice freebie, I can almost smell that from here! My lot is about a half acre square, med December I CS&S about 3 cords of red oak, and it would...
Temps climbing fast this morning! started at 17, and has climbed to 29 in the past few hours. Got a small load of pine branches going right now...
Looks like it's about done here. No clue what we really got, probably somewhere around 10" I would guess. Crap was like cement! I knew I was...
Crazy wind here, lots of branches down that I can see, wooded lot next door has a maple that snapped about 10-15' up and hung up in another tree,...
Starting to blow a bit here too. Maybe 3" on the ground so far. Just loaded up the car, gonna see if TSC is open, then the dump.
I've taken a day off for a scrounge before! Granted it was one of my use it or lose it days right before New Years