Going from what I've seen on Craigslist recently, I could probably buy about 50 pre Superduty F-350 Crew Cab's with a Powerstroke!
Sounds like the kids of my generation that had to carry around the sacks of flour had it eady!
268? Seems kinda high! Are those the 2wd stripped down models?
Here is the sweet bridge that the previous homeowners built to cross a seasonal wet area at the back of my yard. [ATTACH]
45 degrees, and the absolute last piece of wood, some unidentified soft branch is cut up and in the stove with the doors open for a little ambiance.
Sign me up for 5 cords delivered please! One thing I'm looking forward to is getting to the three year point, and thenjoy being able to pick and...
I have about 2-3 cords of Maple that half was bucked for 2 years, and half just dropped. Then I have about the same in Black Locust. So I guess Im...
If youre stupid enough to start a saw that way....you are doing us all a favor by making sure you cant contaminate the gene pool.
I've pulled about 8-10 cords of free hardwood home in the past 3 months from Craigslist. All within a 25 minute drive from here. Nearly half was...
its 40 now, been running on solar gain since mid morning. Even got to comfortably spend time on my enclosed porch today, which is my favorite part...
[ATTACH] yes it does!
I was just getting close to ice out in my yard, and we were starting to talk about having our first big fire....but now my damm firepit is buried...
last night my wife and I were sitting in the hot tub when we got a whiff of the white oak I brought home last weekend. I didnt say anything, but...
it snowed all day here with minimal accumulation, then turned to sleet in the evening. Sounds like its still sleet out there this morning, but...
I CS&S 3.5 cords of red oak in December, worst smelling wood Ive ever come across. It stunk up my neighborhood for a few months. It makes the...
sounds like you found some red oak....smells kinda like vomit on a nice hot day
theres a joke in there somewhere, problem is theres so many options my mind doesnt know which one to turn to.
y'all need a Ford Bronco if you really want to have the firewood bug while not owning a truck!
He may have been? Google tells me that The Bats were the 174th in Sioux City, and I know that he was there. But, at the end I remember him being...
AWESOME pics!!! My uncle used to fly F-16's in the Iowa ANG before he retired