Thanks! I will have to check that out
Happy to be home after a long 2 days in NJ for a meeting. Left at 6AM yesterday, and walked back into the house at 6PM tonight. 4-5 hours in the...
Im definitely feeling all the time spent swinging the maul this afternoon. Not sure what hurts more, my shoulders, or back.
I went and got a load of thankfully solid and pretty dry soft Maple today. Nice to be able to move the big rounds without killing myself! About 2...
isnt that great? June 1-4 I have to go to Palm Springs CA for a sales meeting, no better place to be in June than the edge of the desert!
hopefully its hard maple! I got some maple from a guy a few months ago that had been down for a while. Red was punky, but the other, not sure the...
gonna go take a look at another 2 year bucked stack of maple rounds tomorrow. Better pictures than the last one showed the wood to be in great...
glad youre still here to tell us the story. Be safe out there, ESPECIALLY until your head is back on straight!
Man, that 68 GMC is sweet! I'm 7 years shy of your 30 year min with my Bronco.
Ugh, I feel disgusting after eating so much. Came home to all the windows open in the house and find that it got really humid this evening. So now...
Thanks for not including pictures of your ball bag too!
Happy Easter everyone! Nice quiet morning at my house. Went and gathered a few pallets for some projects mama wants to do, and got the firepit...
My back is a mess, 3 separate issues in it. Whenever I have heavy rounds I at least pop em in half, might even quarter them if theyre too big.
Looks kinda like Locust to me too
Yes it is!
I started moving my uglies recently. About 3/4 of them moved so far. [ATTACH]
If she can't find you handsome, she can at least find you handy!
Unfortunately, the wood looked like it was sitting a lot longer than he claimed. Even the oak was rotting when I pulled the bark off it. The...
I definitely find myself working for a bit, then enjoying my surroundings, then working a bit more most days.
I've got lots of splitting to do! And yes, I do have a mm