50 and raining here. More maple making the house comfy since most of us are home today.
37 degrees this morning, on its way up to 64 later. Just lit a load of soft maple in the stove to take the chill out this morning.
Looks like you forgot to put the drain plug back in after you changed the oil
I like the idea of using pellets to start the wood fire! I'll have to give that a try. I dont burn pellets, but we do use them for the rabbit...
On Saturday it was mid 80's and we had the AC on for a while. 2 days later and I just lit a fire because it's overcast and there's no solar gain....
$100 more at my store.
Had a few passing showers today, one for 10 mins, then it spit for abut 5 mins while the wife and I were in the hot tub. I hope nobody was in...
I dunno, there's something to be said for the appearance of glaring at your most hated neighbors while wielding an axe
Splitting wood has been my go to when I'm stressed or aggrieved. A little bit of axe therapy does wonders.
They've been bad this year. I've found three latched on already, one in the process, and 2 crawling on me. Wife found one crawling in my daughters...
Mine made for a nice relaxing way to unwind after a long day today. As.long ad they don't go to waste it's all good. Tonight's fire was a load...
most of the stores around here have fenced in pens out back where all the scrap like that goes. As for the bent racking, their drivers usually...
jealous
thats how my last fire started, half a yard full of sticks, then two wheelbarrow loads of bark. Then I started feeding it uglies
I have a giant pile of bark sitting in the firepit right now, good for smoking out the neighborhood while the fire gets going!
80 degrees right now, sitting on the porch with the ceiling fans on. Nice semi relaxing start to the day. Teen girl birthday party hell later though.
Ugh, this post has me lusting for an 80's half ton again. I just wish there were nice ones around here!
how right he was! I love all the trees around me....Id LOVE to drop them on my neighbors though!
This fall I will have the extra cash for a splitter. The home market here was going batchit crazy, and to get what I wanted I needed to overreach...
This seemed solid, or I wouldnt have wasted my time. Though, I only expected to use it for shoulder season.