The ticks are pretty bad here this year too. Found three crawling on my daughter the other day. I've had three latched onto me, and found multiple...
I've been burning every day for at least a week now. We are going to get blasted by a nor'easter this weekend, and that is supposed to finally...
man, talk about fish in a barrel!
Lunch today was a cup of clam chowder and a lobster roll. What else to eat after visiting a lobster distributor and then the Gortons factory?
Lol the puppy went apechit chasing the dot. The cat was intrigued, but only enough to track the dot from where the lazy bastard was laying.
Thanks again! Mine came today, put it right to work doing what it was ment to do. Checking the temp of burning wood, stove top, wife's chest, and...
Supposedly 59 degrees out, 64 in the house when I came home. I entered a few orders, and once my fingers were cold I stopped working and lit a...
an, if I could just find a way to get my jeans to that level without the stink I could make a fortune!
I'm a salesman, I find someone to take to lunch and let the company pay for it. From sandwich shops to high end steakhouses....its a tough job to...
if you wont have power where you keep it, either pull the battery and maintain it at home, or look into buying an Odyssey motorcycle battery. The...
Unfortunately I didnt have time to stop today. I'll be back up there in a month, I'll have to try harder next time!
its pretty damm hard to stop yourself from taking in more, isnt it? I imposed a no more scrounging restriction on myself too until I finish...
I got to drive through a snow squall on my way home from VT this afternoon. Its now in the 40's on its way down to 37 overnight. Got some more...
I was wrong...he claims it to be 10-12 cords. He dropped his price too! now $25oo FIRM :rofl: :lol:
Thanks! Thats a great price.
The power company has really been working some serious operations in the lines nearby. I saw a guy on Craigslist yesterday with a picture of about...
No rain today here either! Nice to get outside and work for a bit.
"Seasoned" hardwood goes for $300-350 a cord here. Not sure who the hell is paying these prices with the cost of fuel here. I was able to lock in...
theres a 3" puddle in my firepit :(
I have an appointment in VT late on Monday, I might just have leave home to stop into Woodstock and introduce myself.