LOL, and I read this and think "but you only have 9 cords in your 3 year plan!"
it was 61 in the house when I came home today. Killed me to turn the heat on, all the wood is soaked from this damm rain.
Yep, those Hemi darts are worth a fortune!!! A friend of mine has a real nice driver really clean Dart that had a factory slant 6. His wife...
Sorry to hear about the engine troubles! Nothing but nightmares and empty bank accounts with race cars. I gave up on racing years ago, and instead...
the high yesterday where I left in CA was literally double what todays high was here today in the low 50's. Not sure which I enjoyed more! Just...
My first stacks were on pallets and the back end is hidden by the woods, so I used pallets to hold the end of the stacks up and havent really...
holy crap that screen shot of the temp I posted was big! Sorry about that! I would be lighting a fire tonight, but I came home to pouring rain...
I'm wishing I needed a fire today! Can't wait to get home tomorrow to normal temps. [ATTACH]
I knew the speedup was coming, and IT STILL scared the poop out of me!
600mg of ibuprofen did the trick. Drinking my cofree was a bit tricky though!
I probably have about 2 days of splitting and stacking at my slow pace of attacking it and the current stuff which has been on the ground since...
I think thats his nickname for his wife.
Id say Im at about 8-9 split, and about another 1-2 to be processed. I got behind on processing, so Ive been in a lull right now. Need to ratchet...
I thought I was finally done burning, but I ended up lighting a fire last night and getting rid of the last three splits that were on my porch....
are you a fluffer?
I've had a few occupations over the years. Started off driving a tow truck for the family business, then became a mechanic, at which time I...
I was stacking some wood yesterday when a wasp started messing with me. He waited patiently while I went to the shed for the wasp spray. I was...
looks like it will be in the mid 60's here tomorrow. Hopefully I can get a few projects wrapped up before I have to head west for a few days for...
50 degrees and raining here, its 61 in the house. Think its time to try and find some kindling and toss some maple in the stove. Hopefully I dont...
Now theres one way to get some people to come help!