A few of us burning wood is what I said . Let's face it, in today's world wood burners are a minority. we're not like India or villages in China...
Well I don't spew smoke. I have modern stoves and dry wood. wood burning is carbon neutral like was mentioned. I see your point but that's not...
US burning wood,, esp cleanly is a drop in the bucket. The fires in the mouthing of Ga,SC,NC TN had most of those states smoked out for weeks!!! a...
Like I said, we live in a fossil fuelled world. Just try to limit what you do, if there other means and you don't go broke doing it, then please...
Too bad your not near thistle , he does commercial construction and sounds like the last year or so he doesn't know if he is coming or going he...
Nope when they change oil they don't use it. put it in hydro buckets and take it away. Winter time, it may or may not be used as a fire...
I have said this many times, I am a forester, I over see harvest ooerations. I have loggers that move anywhere from 150 tons a week on the low...
Your kind of missing the point. Sure oil is leaked out and burned. That's opportunity cost to our fossil fueled life. Right or wrong, nothing will...
So is it a boy or girl?
Thinking this same thing
Some how I have missed all the notifications on this thread!!!!nooo!
I have a buddy with this delima. considering moving his 20 cords a state away!
Not necessarily the used oil doing it, but could be, but might be more related to his care and maintenence of his items. Doesn't care enough to...
Don't think a poll is necessary:rofl: :lol:. But I still don't get it. I too am not a tree hugger, I actually have trees cut down for a living as...
Well said, some just wont get your first point. I am not sure if there to ignorant to understand it or just refuse to acknowledge this fact?
Except that it can turn rancid and cooking oils turn into a nasty sticky mess when they dry out
I do the same watch TSC and catch it for like $5.99. meynards sells it for like $4.99 on sale
That's the new big dog rancher.
It's nasty, it will stain stuff lack including the saw. it is not as tacky as bar oil, and it has some heavy metal contaminets in it that should...
Ok , I know it's not saw related but I have a set of battery jumper wires 2 gauge for a 36v EZGO TXT to offer up. I used them for a short period...