Glad to see Dennis get this!!!:banana::ups::dancer::usa: Edit: Wrong thread. Ha
Great offer Adam! That be cool to have that, just to say you have the FHC build PC!
I had a suspicious package that I opened today. It was soft and I cut it open. I didn't want to open if it was a SS gift but didn't know, a chance...
Ooooo, Forestry Suppliers!:ups:
How does run remember er all the antiquated computer and software specs?
I think they did an update that put the start button back for 8
35 now!
High of 6 o_O
You said it not me
Cool computer! love the hat and the kitty too! Are you seriously not burning wood this year :eek::bug::hair:
Quick shipping to get it out of Puerto Rico !
Your missing my point. Laws are laws wethe they have 100% compliance or not. It would be a secondary violation, meaning they don't go after for it...
That's my point , someone who doesn't care enough to use bar oil probably does more neglect as well, it's just a coincidence and how ones overall...
Yep the heavy metals that come out of the metalk like engine bearings and other byproducts of combustion and such.
Not my Sequoia :-) bigger than its era tahoe
So what kind of two stroke oil y'all use, Dino or Syn, semi syn? What mix ratio?
Is that your truck Mr grazer?
I would think if they went that route, it would be easy to tell if it was used oil and I would think used oil of any type would be forbidden, back...
Never saw castaway.
Why the blowing a kiss (heart) smiley!!