Even less in alaska! Where Dave lives
I have the same one I bought off ebay. My star screw handles busted off, I just bight replacements from TSC for like $9 for both. And on long...
Not until the last 2 years did you not run into an apple phone person that to take a pic their memory was full and that hey had that hey delete...
Ha. I typed ecodiesel and I swear it auto corrected to eco boost! Haha. Bias phone! I definitely know you have a diesel.
Actually we had an 8088 before the second hand 486
Do you have to roll and stripe It after you mow it or can you do it all at once?
I think the first one my mom got was a used office 486.
These are WAY bigger than factor size so they get more power to your motor. Factory size is 6 gauge. These are like 2x the size of the OE wires.
I'm not sure but whenever y'all can load up in that eco boost and head my way I have a pile ready for you to get started on. Some is white oak so...
Shirabu!
Anyone with a 36v ezgo golf cart dont forget I am offering up a set of 2 gauge battery jumper wires. I used them for a few weeks, but there...
I'd love both those! See what the tworld of them can do to this pile of rounds I have, and a new square chain to make them!! Wait did I get a...
Did we ever get a description of the washing machine? Was the post linked I don't remember?
I liked this!! Haha , I don't even know what this means!! Haha
I wanted to do this since I was middle or high school. I went to the only college in the state for it. I graduated #2 in my forestry class. Got a...
I know I have said this a thousand times but not knowing who reads what thread I will say it again. I am a forester, I work with a computer...
I guess I'm more old school. Computers are something I have never gotten in to and dont plan to. They just don't interest me. I do love using...
What is the show from the guy cutting the tree down or is it a pic?
Those are cool
Glad to see Dennis get this!:banana::ups::dancer::usa: