Huh? Things change I guess. Just a few years back it was almost impossible for me to deal with Alltel since I was on my wife's account. She had to...
How do I keep missing notifications for this thread:mad:?
You usually have to designate them as folks on the account
Does he work in the suit?
I like others would suggest skipping the 60cc and get a 70cc for 2 saws. Use the 70 to buck and fell bigger and the smaller for limbing and small...
Oh gift card. Is it a gift cert to that store of one of those like visa gift cards? If it's a CC gift card just pay full price at Amazon or ebay...
I use to have that issue when I had Virgin and they throttled you back. It takes so long to process the data to do the quote, usually it would...
Try ebay, I have seen lots there.
We're lucky here we have DSL at least. Fastest speed is 15mbs download. It's fast enough to stream some stuff acceptably with minimal distortion...
Nope keep printing them and everything you can out on paper. Keep loggers , paper Mills and us foresters employed as well as the stump age price up!
I still use my 1979 Yanmar still does everything I want it to do. Sometimes I wish I had a loader. But that is not the tractors fault or has...
Nice!!:ups::banana: Glad to see you grab it Backwoods Savage , you are a well established member, glad to see you with it and know the history of...
Dang, I'm only 34!
Oh ok, I was about to say how do they stay, and how often do you now. Then I saw "2x " a week!!:eek:o_O
I couldn't ever type fast. I use to just type up a document t and format it just like the typing program use to print it out. Then make up some...
I want to get a set of holders for my gun
So to get the stripes like that do you have to basically cut it twice? Once each way 90° apart?
Ahhh. WOW some folks put tons of effort into grass cutting.
OCDC?
Nah . I will get a pic, it uses U bolts to secure it to the rack. The easy adjust knobs don't really have an issue with them other than they were...