And I have more than I will admit too on here. Well my wife does. She is an ex vet assistant.
I know who it was!
I think a like 14 year old girl invented it too. They been big for a few years now. The are neat
One of those fancy cat scratching things
Can you buy a "made in USA" sled?
Exactly
I see a fellow wood heater, with the fans everywhere. Look familiar
Mine was diet too. Me and dale Jr are getting older, that metabolism isn't quite what it use to be :D
I thought you used maul interchangeably with the x27 splitting ax. So you probably are coreect, no maul when I bought mine. Need to look it up...
You will love the fiskers. Got one like 3 years ago. I love it
Ready set go! Ok I got a pole saw among other things, but I am really happy about this! Another toy...I mean tool![ATTACH]
Haha, are we related? I just poured a Dew and am eating Reecees Christmas tree, just cause I couldn't find the cookies as easy!
I been wanting one of those gas cans for a few years, I'm just too cheap to buy myself one!
Especially since like I said I have one and it's been in service 3 years and seems all is well with it. And it's one of my main saws that gets...
2x. That is a big difference to me?
I have a aftermarket 372/365 handle I have not put on yet. I also hAve a stihl with an aftermarket handle and it's worth watching it is. Had it...
That's cool
Everyone on the Alaskan shows I watch has a sled for moving wood or stuff in winter. Many make them out of those big plastic sheets or use it for...
I might look on ebay or post in the classifieds here to see if someone has a good used one
I was gonna say the same thing!!