High country?
I think there putting those on some of the new trucks at work
I just have never liked the taste of it. I think the ground beans smell amazing though...just don't taste good to me.
I don't drink coffee .
I can't beleive it either. Cause I couldn't even remember how to pronounce it or hadn't heard of it tI'll all this computer talk the last few...
Ubuntu or whatever his name. All those cats?
Yea I would hAve a hard time seeing that too
Now that is cool! I love those old school wrenches. Love the ones that came with tractors, that say JD or Ford on them or whatever
I love watching sawmills esp old circle mills. They have one over in Georgia they run in pioneer days as they call it.
Yea I have spoken with some of the folks in the chestnut foundation, some that have trees planted on their property for the breeding program.
Can be tough, seems like all the members are from Ohio, Michigan, or Pennsylvania! !
That's right...did he do 2 gifts or I think I know who did the othe gift now.
I get the delimna. It's not like it would happen over night. And if you like your oak woods you can keep your oak woods. They can't put chestnut...
Cool wrench hooks on that old beam. Is it a real flag, a flag blanket? Is that flag a gift? Or is it yours already unicorn? Did the pillows come...
I see a bunch of 5.0s my wife hates that body style. I love it with a good loud throaty free flowing muffler and a built motor.
No it's bigger brother the Maverick I assume . Isn't that kind of a baby Mustang?
Is desirable the word? Not sure. There are many want the ecosystem as it was. God didn't really change this landscape. Man did by introducing non...
Ok now I have a destination I want to visit! As a forester that's right up my alley. No idea a place existed!! So when ever I get up there to...
Yea like I mentioned earlier in this thread, I'm cheap. Ha. That's why I don't hAve one yet. I may have to get one though as much as my little...
My son when he was little loved water bottles too!! That crunching sound I guess.