How do you get the coffee pot to stay under the stove like that? Dosn't it fall off?
Cold snap? It's 82 here today! AND humid, feels like 90! How does the percer work on the stove?
I just realized it says "Stove Room", not stove. Will have to get some wider pics of room. Will post in a few weeks, in the middle of painting...
Ok, I give up! How do you get the pot on the right side to HOVER next to the stove like that????? ???????????????????????? Your not "Special...
Stove porn! Love it! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice secondaries!! ;)
SUPER CEDAR! 1/2 a Super Cedar, 2 small splits crossed over it, then 1 or 2 medium splits crossed over that. Light the Super Cedar and shut the...
MasterMech, That Iron and Oak of yours has one of the most open loading area's I've seen besides the Ariens I have. Most of the other units seem...
LOL! I was kinda mocking the old thread on H with this. ;)
Alligator?
Charley, that's awesome, looks great. I'm excited to see what you think of the PH. Go easy on the fuel, she is a beast heat wise! Is that brown...
Jay, is that you wearing the Cabelas sweatshirt?
WOW! Dems are some SERIOUS splitters! Makes my 22 ton look like a plastic kids toy.
LOL!
Thanks for the compliments guys, makes me appreciate all the work it took...
Actually, I filled the rack when I installed the stove last December, and that is what I have left after burning 24x7 all last winter. As you can...
You've got some soap on your stove as well, no? How about a Soapstone CLOCK to go with the stove!! ;) [ATTACH]
Love it. Very light compared to the others, compact at 38" compared to 48"+ for the rest. My storage space is very limited, so that was my...
No, don't be rediculous! They do not grow tree's in the flue. However, since installing the Progress Hybrid, I have become "The Most...
Whats the furthest away a remote control plane can be? In other words, how far away do the remote control work?