Nice charley, your all set now for some cold weather. Loading it full, you don't have to worry about overfireing, you just have to have a need...
Nice, will check out....
Oh, ok. Yep, it's a rocket stove. Now, what the heck is the big thingy to the right in the first picture? I see wood planks wrapped with...
WOW!!!!
Where did you get the "brick oven"? Custom made.... ? Love it!
What the heck are we looking at here? Are you cooking IN your chimney??
Perfect, thanks Scotty!
Nice! Charley, wasn't that a "used" stove you bought? Or am I thinking of somebody else....? It looks brand new.
Duel, that looks great! SERIOUS piece of stone underthat thing! Is that stove an SBI stove?
Sweet! I just LOVE the big stone look. If I was ever to build/design a house, it would definitely have a BIG OLE stone hearth behind a big ole...
I have one of those water trinket humidifier thingys for the top of the stove, doesn't really do much.
Turn on the display of user LOCATIONS! Can't tell where anyone is from... unless you click on there profile....
Nice looking stove! Does that Quad have a CATor is it a straight stove....
You better get busy! Anothr few rounds and you will not be able to find that splitter, besides use it!
:D
Wow, thanks a million for this thread!! I feel so much better, relieved!! There is nothing wrong with me after all. I have to show this to...
I HATE wood! I'm going to burn it all!!
Where might those cord be exactly? ;)
I live on the water on the south shore of Long Island, I've weathered my share of direct hit hurricanes. I watched the bitch Sandy come right at...
That's what I'm afraid of on the PH. The top burner does not get that hot unless you have a screamer going, not sure it will be hot enough to...