Your forgetting about the "other fuel and "maintenance", aka Alieve and Chiropractor!
I was just checking out a local LI brewery's website (Great South Bay Brewing), and noticed they were going up to the "Beer fest" in Syracuse......
Does anyone make either small fire/amber protective "hearth rugs", Or better yet custom sized rugs? I have a grill and a electric smoker that...
My one single issue with the PH is for some reason, and I have not figured what the reason is yet, some loads seem to really take off via very...
YIKES! I'm not ready for that typ of "STUFF" yet! My boatis still in the water....!
How big was that Red oak round? No offense, but I think I like the video that came up after yours much better! [media]
Are you asking about the Echo or Stihl chain? I know the chain that came on the saw from Home Depot was a "safety chain". I am pretty sure...
I'm happy with my CS-400, EXCEPT the chain it came with really su_cked! Took me a while to figure that out, but once it was changed to a Stihl...
A stihl chainsaw is $1,750??? YIKES! I hope it cuts the trees down on it's own!
Awesome, thanks!! Ordered a pair!
OldHippie, Cool song playing along. Shazzam tells me it was: Better Off In Nashvill (Instrumental), by Angela Easterling. A quick search turns...
Anytime man, anytime! Open invite to all of you. If anyone is heading to LI let me know, I'll supply the cocktails and heat! I worked on...
Here ya go, 5 minutes ago.... [ATTACH]
Thanks guys! I'll post the view shortly.... ;) All those remotes are gone. I use a programmable professional URC remote, all those go into...
Ok, just finished my "stove room" after a year of work. I installed the PH stove last December, but had the other walls ripped open to replace a...
I stopped by a local stove shop yesterday at lunch to browse,.... and saw the Enerzone line of stoves, one of the lines made by SBI. When I...
I just went to the "window" and placed a $100 straight bet on "a Progress by December 2014". The odds were only 2-1 when I placed the bet, and...
No, it just was never cold, BUT, we did have SEVERAL scary tornadoes pass by! YIKES!
Won't the antlers make side clearance an issue?
Sounds unrelated to me.... that also sounds very precarious to me. You should NOT have to tinker with the stove to ensure it doesn't...