That was impressive. I've had the same experience with hickory here as well. Except for bitter nut hickory which has smooth bark. It's the...
That a good saw. You'd be more impressed with a 6410 than the 390 though!:whistle:
I need something to slot between my 50cc echo 490 and my 7910, but I think I've got my heart set on one of those sweet little 6100's! CoreyB...
I second going the 6421 rout! You can look for available saws in your area on the home Depot website here. I've looked at a few myself and they...
It's probably in the ballpark. I can get a 6100 with 20" B&C and a couple extra loops of chain out the door from my dealer for 550.
The U.P. is definitely a land all its own in everything but name. Heck half the folks up there are packers fans for crying out loud!:rofl:...
Finally!
Easy tiger. Just sending some of that funing back atcha!:thumbs:
If you're really stumped about where the mitten is have a gander at the U.S. map and use your imagination. I'm sure it will slap you in the face...
Anytime you're near the mitten you're welcome to stop by my place, and I'll take ya over there to meet they guy. He's a hoot! The kind of mom and...
Yeah I could tell it would have flaked off the whole face of the case down to bare mag. In short order. The dealer agreed it was a paint issue and...
No worries Clem. I expect a little ribbing from friends. :handshake: I don't usually get to buy new stuff like that. I was fairly upset to buy a...
I do almost all my mufflers like that. It's cheap and easy. Its the tin knocker in me. Unless the saw interferes.
I'll get a 6100 when you get a 7910! Pinky swear!:rofl: :lol: Edit: I reserve the right to skip the 6100 and go straight for the 81cc saw based...
Not to enable your CAD or anything buuuutttt... I wondered when I bought it if I really needed a saw this size anymore. I find myself making...
I could see the sticker. You suck!:p The muffler, although filthy, did clean up pretty well with a little dawn. And shined up pretty easily with...
Thats a beaut! It's pretty quickly become one of the best stock saws I've ever run.
Thought I'd revive this thread with an update on the 7910. A couple weeks ago I scored a used 7900 muffler for 5 bucks![ATTACH] I finally had the...
Nothing like a good ol' muscle saw! Nice score buddy!