I'd say go for it brother!
Word is they are having some luck with a gnat sized wasp for the EAB. Wonder what they do with the wasp when the green beetle is gone though?
The only question is are they threaded? It doesn't really say, and I keep forgetting to call and ask Left Coast. I took the granberg powerhead...
Every time she takes you anywhere public! Amiright?:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Good on ya Frank and Beans ! This confirms to me the...
Solid saws for sure. They really wake up to a muffler mod and slight ignition timing advance. Of course they like the 039/390 top end swap even...
Preemptive logging is kinda like cutting your tits off because a grandparent had breast cancer. It didn't work for the chestnut or elm. It's...
Good tutorial here: Saw Carb Tuning
It's junk you can send it to me I'll use it for a boat anchor!:rofl: :lol: It might be as simple as retuning the carb. I'd start there. Let us...
I've seen high speed wheel dollies used in conjunction with arches like that at the other end of the log to keep it from draging. They are...
Pull the muffler and if the piston looks anything like this: [ATTACH] Your piston is shot.
If I had to guess, and without the saw in front of me thats all it is, I would say it's a tuning issue. There is a really good tutorial here on...
I've been very pleased with mine! The stones don't last very long though.
Your good bro! Don't cry too hard though we may have to play the world's smallest violin for you!;) I'm stumped on the wood id too. It's not ash...
Lol you calling someone out for fuzzy pics!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: you're cracking me up brother!
Agreed... Pretty hard to go wrong with one. These saws are much better taken care of than anything the average Harry Homeowner would own and sell...
Brian I agree with all you've said, and I doubt very much the saw would be FUBAR'd. However, I'd want to confirm the ability to return the saw....
Here's a pic of a bad piston on a 036 I rebuilt years ago. [ATTACH] A good one will look oily and shiny and may have horizontal machine marks...
I believe the 6421 is online only for new. Though i cant imagine who would pay that much for one when you can get a much better deal at an actual...
No Dinero right now. I'll have to save my pennies and make due with the 7910 and echo 490. Darn, how ever will I manage? [ATTACH] Today's work...
Nice work Shawn! You beat that Ash into submission! 85% of all felling accidents occur within 15 feet of the stump. Best practice would dictate a...