Your firewoodin wrong if you don't go home bleeding a little bit!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I was kinda partial to the blood on the bucking spikes muhself.:dex:
Thats gotta add at least .2543786 hp alone! I'm more of a rat rod guy myself tho!
Well you don't sell the steak you sell the sizzle and this saw has sizzle in spades! Not a tough sell at all.
Like CoreyB said you might be ruined for other 60cc saws after you try it!
I'm pretty sure your going to get a crack at 'er real soon here!:thumbs::whistle: Mr. Eric VW too if he doesn't throw his back out again that is!
Yup. I snagged mine for 250 to my door off said site.:dex: But I waited and watched for weeks. I mean I literally invested like minutes of my...
Totally! I used mine the other day stumping about 10 16-20" boxelder. I used it hard and it came back swinging everytime. Cleaned all the grime...
Thanks brother! I like it a lot. Might make some more cookies with it tomorrow morning before the heat starts in again.
You will like that one after a muffler mod. Without it they are gutless! Great saw in its own right.
How many tanks have you run through yours Brian?
Yeah I think it was a fair deal for me and the dealer. Which is the best outcome really.
Heck yeah that's a steal! With the conversion he'd have a 79 cc pro saw for under 500!
I got it for 525 out the door with 2 extra loops of oregon lpx chain and a 6 pack of dolmar synthetic mix oil. Best deal my Stihl dealer could do...
Thanks Ed! I'm pretty happy with the trio.
Well I put my hands on a 362 type 2 and a 562 also. Real world I didn't notice any difference between the weight of the 3 saws. The 562 did have...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: not a chance bud! I run into too many trees like this: [ATTACH] Plus it's too darn much fun to run!
So what's a firewood hack to do with this heat wave going on? Go out and buy a new saw of course! Another Dolmar in this case. Specifically a...
I agree! Although there are some btus there, it would have been mostly uglies and hard to harvest too. You did a great job snagging what you did.
Thats exactly how i split. Directly out of the back of the truck. No milk crate necessary. 'Bout time you came to your senses. Err...I mean Mrs....