X2
Wrens are common around here and we get an occasional one at the feeder. Small solitary birds that can be noisy little things.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Was that tulip? I was joking that it was? With my part time gig bucking logs I kinda wish I had a ported saw now. Not that there's a problem...
Cuts through tulip pretty fast! :whistle:
Got a message from him today. From the sounds of it I have a long term, part time job if I so desire.
If its an easy drop then go for it. Near buildings, power lines etc I'd pass. I hate when someone "volunteers" my help & expertise for free.
I have a listing up for a half cord of nuggets/shorts and have learned to ask the buyer if they fully understand what they are getting. I have...
Another cord out today to same customer in post #220 above. Ground froze up and he said whenever I can bring more it was up to me. He will more...
Ive done that too. I need to have a reserve on hand as most of my regulars like the half cord at a time delivery. If we have a colder Winter...
Nuttin wrong with that. :makeitrain"
Didnt know you sold wood?
:rofl: :lol:
:fart: :sleeping: :coldfire: :rofl: :lol:
I need bark on to finish a cord and heartwood for the same so with logs that big I get both.
No, but I think I knicked the ground and swapped out the chain. Really would've liked to use a 25" bar but not being able to roll/move the logs...
Quite the hoard of old saws. :thumbs: Are those to be made into art or displayed as is on a wall (provided you have the space)?
Is that in the red light district? :whistle: :rofl: :lol: Didnt know we had one here?
Red oak with a touch of red maple.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Actually wasn't too bad that I noticed. I was kinda surprised. The little bit of red maple must've lightened the load! :rofl: :lol:
PLENTY there. That trunk alone has to be a cord in itself. Give me an idea of when you'd like to go and we'll get it done.