It was printed way too low. The saw on the left printing is into the pocket. The print was much fainter than the correct one too.
Just a smart azz! :D
Ms400?
Great find. :yes: Your sig line just got bigger! :saw: You must've been good this year! :santa: Merry Christmas!
Kind of a dumb question from a non metal worker/fabricator. I noticed the edge of the chain he ground in the OP video turned bluish/purple when...
Thats hysterical! Too bad they didn't have the FHC corporate helicopter one.
Awesome gifts secret Santa. :handshake: Hooded sweatshirts. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Couldnt figure out why the second sweat shirt until we...
WOW! :bug: What a beautiful piece of craftsmanship right there.
Great gift! :thumbs: Great secret Santa. :santa:I've been wishing I had a stump vise myself.
or is that a brandy new 462 headed for XS?
Which saw? Getting the XS treatment?
With the wren keeping close watch. My holy grail bird here. Its color really pops in the Winter. Is their plummage bluer in the Winter based on...
What is typical MC for fresh cut green oak?
I remember my cat contorting like a twisted pretzel on the hardwood floor in front of the insert. Looked like the most uncomfortable position but...
X2
Im liking the coffee idea. :coffee: Do you bring a firepit with you?
Wood is really flying out of that honey hole! ;) Another nice little get!
Just my caffeine (coffee) addiction and my hoarding "issue"! :rofl: :lol:
He checks my truck when I leave! ;) :rofl: :lol:
Oh trust me they got sectioned up into quarters before loading. The biggest stuff will be sixths or eighths .