Trying to keep track of all the chain profiles, lengths and files sizes (now even 13/64" for the Stihl 2in1 guide) drives me crazy! :hair:
Not going back for the sycamore? :whistle:
I hate semi chisel. Cuts too slow IME
As I've learned cutting in that wood yard...gritty wood.:picard: I was rotating three then four chains as I pulled a new one out of the box. And...
Surprisingly I don't. Just one in the chainsaw toolbox and one or more on the workbench.
Interesting gift. A lot cheaper than diamonds that's for sure. Be interesting to see the builds from the start. Looking forward to the pics....
As a roofer by trade I thought the same thing. I've shingled three round turrets in the past and rather challenging to do it the correct way.
I did. I normally make half cord racks and fill as its the capacity of my 8' bed PU. Pics of splits in my truck are usually a half cord.
What species? A machete works great on ivy.
Boxelder. Red steaks in the heartwood are the giveaway.
I tried squirrel stew once. I'm thinking it was made from all male squirrels as it had a nutty flavor to it. :eek: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Nice find. I enjoyed the thread too. A few of mine were the same...to up my total. I made a list of woods that were common around here that...
Good stuff there. I've only come across one pecan tree around here and it evidently was planted in a back yard. Told the homeowner if they ever...
Guess they were smart enough to not split it back then too! :D :axe:
Same goes for FBM folks around here too! :nerd:
Does it take 96 to make a decent meal? :D
I could send some snakes your way Cash! :D They love free range mice!:beerbbq:
I'll assume he wanted too much extra to gift wrap it? :D Great to hear from you again RNC! :handshake: Your absence was noticed. Very nice...
I've had gray squirrels take up residence in stacks. Never have run into one while unstacking luckily.
Spent a full day there yesterday bucking. 500, 460, & 400 in action. Random hardwoods, mostly oak, red maple, hickory. I did get the last...