Better hurry up. Me thinks walt & Ward Hoarder have a good black market thing going for swag! :whistle::makeitrain"
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
¿Puedes traer otra carga de madera como esta, por favor?
Well congratulations are in order. First for the YS "award"and second for all that beautiful red oak. You weren't kidding in the text. Id be...
Very well said and to the point! :salute: An excellent read. I'd like to print that out and give to the naysayers about burning pine/softwoods....
Good friend of mine had a bay empty in his wood shed. Brought him a half cord the other day and stacked. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Another...
Got all the floor down today. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Front and back 2x10's will be doubled up. [ATTACH] Luckily had a 16'er to extend into the...
Spent 5-6 hours cutting new years day. Mostly ash,oak, and red maple until a load of mostly beech came in. Bucked that up too. 400, 462, & 500...
Pic of an all mulberry stack showing fresh splits added to a 5-6 month stack.[IMG]
Glad to help. Ive seen hackberry around here but few and far between. Kind of a bucket list score if anything.
Funny coincidence as those two were on our cheese platter for Thanksgiving.
Has a mulberry look to it but the heartwood is more of a black locust color and the bark is thicker than what I've seen for mulberry. Most of the...
I have no experience with hackberry but its my understanding it has a short "shelf life" once cut. The other log is basswood/linden.
Eric Wanderweg and I would be foaming at the mouth for those. Kinda rare around here. Have you tried pounding a few copper nails in the...
Bought it at either Big Y or Walmart. I was browsing the cheese aisle looking for smoked cheese and found that. Have you tried smoking any...
WHAT! No fruitcake? Great gifts and great secret Santa!
I complain about what it costs for everything, plus the cat scolds me when I eat his food!:rofl: :lol:
Opened it tonight. Pretty good stuff.[ATTACH]
I think I speak for all those who participated this year in thanking Chvymn99 "Kevin" for all his efforts in making this happen. Thanks for all...
Not bad for first time and a 180. Worst case scenario is it smelled great. Nice find on the logs too. Never have tried CSM before. I have a...