If BL is involved, I'd be there in a heartbeat. Hopefully it turns out to be a paying job with keeper wood. How far away is it?
Beech[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Got lots of those! :rofl: :lol:
I do very little roofing anymore. Trailer and dump would be helpful but logistically where I live they wouldn't work. I came close to getting a...
Got the two corners set yesterday and the end rafter. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Ill frame the end wall the next time.
:handshake:
Simple and effective...I love it! :thumbs: Just me mindfull of the screws sticking out at the bottom. ;)
Roughly a cord so far. Maybe another cord of it? The two "smaller" logs are a bit gnarly so I may buck out nice rounds leaving the shorties for...
Third load cut today. Last of the beech limb wood and started tackling the huge trunk. Tried The Wood Wolverine's method of noodling with the...
28" bar on the 500[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
My kinda wife! Sweet saw!:thumbs:
Missed this post. Hopefully you get it running to your liking. Nice to see it on the sig line. So inquiring CADers wanna know what is next for you?
Congrats my friend. :handshake: With my current PT job I may challenge you this year.;) If he starts one for 2025 I cut beech today.
One positive thing I can say about oak is the heartwood's rot resistance. Hopefully ten years from now I'll still be able to hoard wood and the...
Those flared stumps will be fun to chunk down, but plenty of good wood in them. Time for some DayQuil and then :saw:. At least the ground will...
:popcorn: :ithappened:Patiently waiting!
Half Polish. Just found out recently my paternal grandfather was from Belarus and my paternal grandmother was from Austria Hungary. I used an...
Never have run 404. I do plunge cut a lot to avoid the pinching and pulling the dirt thru the cut. The last bunch of logs I cut hadn't been...
Same here.
LOL!!! Load of wood showed up while I was cutting and it got dropped right where I was cutting. Cool tree service truck. State of the art with...