The text communications is a great idea.
24/74 elm
Good morning everyone! My wife brought home some 24 hour bug Fri. night (she works in a hospital). Yesterday afternoon was my turn.
32/73 elm
34 dropping into 20's tonight. Elm shorts now and full size splits later.
Hi Jeff!
Good morning everyone! Nice day here. Currently 35
34/74 elm
Good morning everyone! Radar shows snow is here but I'm not seeing it.
I use mine when the wind and atmospheric conditions are such that the fire runs away. Temperatures just keep climbing even with the draft closed....
Good morning everyone! Chance of accumulating snow tonight.
33/75 with a strong north wind. Elm
I've been glad more than once that I installed one.
Sounds like the almost perfect trip. The only thing making it not perfect was the friends injury.
Good morning everyone!
I don't care which end of the day the daylight is on. Just stop changing it!
Happy Birthday Jeff!!
Good morning everyone! I woke up about an hour earlier than usual. Can't imagine why?
That makes a long day.
I don't think these large companies care at all about the customer or their reputations, just the money. We have recently added a couple companies...