Good morning everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!
It might upset Sleepy's Thanksgiving and nap.
I've burned a fair amount of Basswood. It's ok but leaves a large amount of ashes.
Good morning everyone! The ground is snow covered.
33/74 elm Ground is covered with wet snow
I've been in my current house 31 years and just finished redoing rooms 4 years ago. And it's not a big house. Time and money were big factors....
Good morning everyone! 17 here
18/74 hard maple and elm
I have a backup supply in the attached garage for weather related events. I filled it last week. Good morning everyone!
There was a saying a few years ago something like The nice thing about Burlington is that it's so close to Vermont.
Good morning everyone! The only things on the agenda today are a walk and a nap.
37/75 elm Looks like yesterday was the end of the 60 degree days for a while
Good morning everyone!
I don't start my saws in extreme cold for a couple reasons. I'm not sure how well the bar is going to oil and it has to be hard on the engine. But...
On the Mad River in Vermont. I would want property well above the river so flooding wasn't a concern.
Good morning everyone! Yesterday was cold and wet all day but it looks like a couple nice ones coming. Wood moving sometime during that period.
Good morning everyone!. I'm not sure what the plan is today but I'm better after my bout with the bug.
Do I need to worry about the stove filling with coals that need to be burned down? How does it compare in that aspect to other premium firewood?
Thanks
I scored 6 pickup loads of BL Memorial Day weekend '22 on a CL score. Some was already dead. I'm looking forward to my first BL experience when...